Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy (Belated) Blogiversary!!









I'm about 2 weeks late on commemorating the first anniversary of this blog, "Crime, Interrupted". Generally speaking, I am a procrastinator. This time however, the delay was not due to my procrastinating nature, but rather for a reason that has brought much happiness to myself and my family. My parents took a cross-country RV ride from NY (upstate) to Arizona, so that they could spend the holidays with me, my husband, and our kids. The day they came into town was the same day as my blogiversary, December 14th. The last Christmas I spent with my parents was 10 years ago, and the last time I saw them was when they visited in 2000. My son, at the time was 2 months old. Since then, I also had a daughter, whom they had not seen in person, only in pictures.


On December 14, 2006, one of my debut blog entries consisted of the Kanye West/Evel Knievel lawsuit. Since that time, the suit was settled, the two men put their animosity behind them, and sadly-- Evel Knievel passed away, as did Kanye West's mother.

My biggest thanks and gratitude goes to you, the reader, obviously for reading. I cannot express enough the appreciation that I have for all my readers. Thank you!!






No comments:

Post a Comment